Friday, March 5, 2010

Using my voice...

Since returning to college full-time as a non-traditional student, I've realized that I have a lot to say, a lot to learn and am forever seeking to satiate a thirst for more out of life. I've decided that I'm worth fighting for, that there's a reason I'm a human being and not an ant. Living in this country, I have the opportunity to fight for my rights, to stand up for what I believe in and to self-advocate. So, I'm doing just that, one battle at a time, one quality victory at a time. I'm not an egotist by any means, just someone who's stumbled upon a serious case of self-awareness. I'm eager to share my stories with you, my adventures, my humble opinion and perhaps advice. I'm hoping you join me on your own parallel journey of self-advocacy, because if you don't stand up for yourself, who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought or insight on this post...